You’re Invited to a STORYHIVE Meet-Up
Written by Telus on Thursday April 2, 2015
Learn more about an awesome opportunity to make your next music video project happen.
STORYHIVE: Music Video Edition launched on March 2nd, and we’re holding a series of meet-up info sessions to give you the inside scoop. Hear from the STORYHIVE team on how you can pitch your music video idea for a chance at one of 20 $10,000 grants in British Columbia and Alberta.
- Apply for 1 of 20 X $10,000 grants + distribution on Optik TV On Demand
- Become a finalist to compete for $20,000 to produce another music video and $10,000 for a short documentary, as well as training and mentorship opportunities
- Make content that matters to you and retain rights to your finished work
- Showcase your talent in the Creators Directory
- Connect with new audiences and gain exposure
- Join STORYHIVE™ events and workshops
April 7, 6 to 8pm
Electric Owl, 926 Main Street
April 8, 6 to 8pm
Streaming Cafe, 596 Leon Ave
April 9, 6 to 8pm
Rifflandia HQ, 1501 Douglas Street
April 13, 6 to 8pm
Second Street Theatre, 10130 98 Ave
April 14, 6 to 8pm
Rocky Mountain Icehouse, 10516 Jasper Ave
April 15, 6 to 8pm
National Music Centre, 134 11th Ave SE
See you there!